Beginning of the Year: Preparation for the School Year 2021-2022
|Book:||Beginning of the Year: Preparation for the School Year 2021-2022|
|Printed by:||Guest user|
|Date:||Monday, 8 August 2022, 12:25 PM|
1. First Two Weeks
Here you will find resources that you will need to help you get the year started and use the time during the first two weeks to
- create a presentation that you will use to introduce yourself to your students
- get acquainted with and meet your host teacher in an online meeting
- learn about what is expected of you
- organize the year
- learn about the general school culture in Israel
- learn about teaching English as a Foreign Language in your school
2. Choice of templates to introduce yourself to your students
Please choose one of these templates to use and create an "About Me" presentation.
Your host teacher will show the presentation to your students before you arrive.
These introduction templates/tools/Google Forms... are to help you introduce yourself to your host teacher, to your school community, and to your students.
Choice Board: 4 ways you could introduce yourself to your students:
Slideshow Template 1 - About Me - Fellow - Presentation Template
Slideshow Template 2 - Getting to Know Your Fellow
Bitmoji Slideshow Template - All About Me Adjustable Template
Your Choice: Create a video, song, or use other online media to introduce yourself as long as it includes the following elements:
photo of you
home town and country
what makes you special/your “added value” For example, "My added value is, I know how to teach dance or rap music, or I can juggle…"