Junior High - Reading & Writing (Basic/Class Level)
|Resources:||Junior High School|
|Book:||Junior High - Reading & Writing (Basic/Class Level)|
|Printed by:||Guest user|
|Date:||Tuesday, 3 August 2021, 11:48 PM|
1. Around Town
1. This worksheet is about different locations and shops one kind find around town. Print the whole document for each student.
2. Reading Comprehension
In this activity, students read a movie review and answer questions about it. Download here.
3. Interpreting Graphs
In this activity, students interpret a graph and write a recommendation for opening a kiosk in Israel. Download here.
4. Action Words
1. This writing activity deals with "used to/would". Print the first page for each of your students and keep the second page for yourself to check their work. Download here.
2. This mystery stories reading and writing activity lets students practice simple past, past continous, and past perfect. Download here.
3. This diary entry writing activity lets students practice future simple. Download here.
1. This writing activity helps students learn different expressions needed for travelling. Download here.
6. Writing & Speaking
In this activity, students write a paragraph and then role play a teen hotline. Download here.
7. Reading Comprehension
In this activity, students read a letter about a birthday party and write a comparison with their own culture. Download here.