|Resources:||Resources & Virtual Learning|
|Printed by:||Guest user|
|Date:||Wednesday, 21 April 2021, 5:19 PM|
Table of contents
- 1. Passover workpages
- 2. The Adele/Bieber Passover Mashup
- 3. Passover Activity/Song - Passover Funk - "Uptown Funk" PARODY
- 4. Passover Song Worksheet for "Uptown Funk"
- 5. Spotify Passover Playlist
- 6. Passover Word Search - Interactive Liveworksheet
- 7. Activities For Younger Students
- 8. Passover "Unseen" text for older students
1. Passover workpages
Click to following link to download a file with different activities for Passover from the Eric Cohen website. The levels of the activities vary from Elementary to Junior High School. Make sure your activities are appropriate for the students you are teaching.
2. The Adele/Bieber Passover Mashup
This worksheet accompanies the video and students need to fill in the blanks for the words of the song.Recommended for 6th to 8th Grade.
3. Passover Activity/Song - Passover Funk - "Uptown Funk" PARODY
4. Passover Song Worksheet for "Uptown Funk"
Here is a worksheet for Passover "Uptown Funk" PARODY.
Students need to listen to the song and fill in the blanks.
Pause the video in intervals so they have time to write. Recommended for advanced level students from 5th to 7th Grade.
5. Spotify Passover Playlist
6. Passover Word Search - Interactive Liveworksheet
8. Passover "Unseen" text for older students
For advanced Junior High and High School Students: