Songs & Videos by Topics and Themes (Elementary School 5-6th grade)
|Resources:||Resources & Virtual Learning|
|Book:||Songs & Videos by Topics and Themes (Elementary School 5-6th grade)|
|Printed by:||Guest user|
|Date:||Monday, 8 August 2022, 1:05 PM|
1. About Me/ Introductions / Good Morning!
Sesame Street: We All Sing the Same Song. Click here
Click here Where Are You From? What's Your Name?
2. Countries and World Wonders
3. Jobs & Careers
Click here to view Interviewing People: What's Your Job?
This link takes you to a website that will read a story about clothes. You will need to occassionally press the "Play" button at the top to continue the story. Adobe Flash is required for this listening activity.
A story about seasons. You will occassionally need to press the "Play" button at the top of the page.
- This video goes over a few jobs and shows their spelling. The website includes an activity to go along with the video so feel free to use it.
10. The Body
- Our Colorful World Online Listening Activity
- What's Your Favorite Color?
- The Count Counts Feelings
- Audio Book about feelings
- Rosa Learns About Forgiveness Audio Book