12. Worksheet: Rosh Hashana Quiz (Advanced)
Rosh Hashana Quiz
- Why do we eat a lot of honey on Rosh Hashanah?
- What is the ceremony called where we cast off our sins into the water?
- There are two blessings before sounding the Shofar, one is thanking HaShem for commanding us, what is the other?
- On Rosh Hashanah we are given a chance to improve for the next year by doing three things. What are they?
- Which book of the Tanach does the Tashlich prayer come from?
- Rosh Hashanah is the beginning of the Ten Days of Repentance known as: Rosh Hashanah is also known as the Day of Judgment. What is it in Hebrew?
- Rosh Hashanah is also known as the Day of Remembering. What is it in Hebrew?
- Rosh Hashanah is also known as the Day of blowing the shofar. What is it in Hebrew?
- What is the name of the prayer book we use during the high holidays?