Introduction Unit: Getting Started
6. Dialogue Activity
Activity 4 – Practice Speaking – Dialogue Activity
Students write answers to these questions and then
ask each other these questions and/or take turns speaking their answers to the
Questions are listed below. Print them out or write them on the board.
1. Who would you invite to go to the zoo with you? Why?
2. Which animal would you like to see first? Why?
3. What is your favorite animal? Why?
4. What do you think is the most dangerous animal in the zoo? Why?
5. Which animal do you think is the most gentle? Why?
6. Do you think animals are important? Why or why not?