Speaking for the 8th Grade
5. 21 Questions: Getting to Know You
Getting to Know You
Ask the student 5 questions and allow him/her to ask you five. Everyone must answer in full sentences.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
3. What are your favorite TV shows?
4. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. What foods do you dislike?
7. What is your favorite potato chip flavor?
8. What is your favorite song at the moment?
9. What kind of vehicle would you like to drive?
10. Favorite sandwich?
11. Favorite item of clothing?
12. If you could go on a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
13. What was your most memorable birthday?
14. Favorite sport(s) to watch?
15. What clothes detergent do you use?
16. Coke or Pepsi?
17. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
18. Do you have any pets?
19. What would you like to be doing tomorrow?
20. Favorite ice-cream?
21. If you won $1 million in the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy?